Must-do things in Zakopane. We do not want you miss anything.
Zakopane is a small town; however, it offers many attractions.
We recommend the following:
- Krupówki street The main pedestrian zone of Zakopane, full of shops, restaurants, clubs, and a local market. This is where the post office, banks as well as exchange offices are situated. In the season the place gets extremely crowded.
- Cable Car to Mount Kasprowy All year, it offers the most spectacular views from the mountains. It is enjoyable for both adults, and kids.
- Morskie Oko This amazing place is worth recommending and easily accessible to less experienced hikers.
- Regle valleys The Tatras can be as beautiful in the rain as in the sun, and will guarantee no crowds on the trails.
- Tatra National Park We strongly recommend Strążyska Valley, which can easily be reached from the centre of Zakopane.