Discover hiking trails in Zakopane. Explore beautiful landscapes.
Zakopane has many mountains to be explored. We recommend the following:
- Gubałówka About 2 - 3 hours. Take the funicular up the Gubałówka hill - walk along the top ridge (2km). Take the chair lift down the Polana Szymoszkowa. Back to the town along the Powstańców Śląskich street.
- Morskie Oko About 5 - 6 hours. The most popular destination is to walk to Morskie Oko lake (8km.) Walk around the lake.
- Stanislaw Witkiewicz About 4 - 5 hours. Climb up the Nosal (1.206m,) hike down to Olczyska Valley with water springs.
- Upper Zakopane About 3 hours. Walk along the Ścieżka Pod Reglami path to the entry of the Białego Valley.
- Strążyska Valley and Polana Kalatówki About 4 - 5 hours. Explore the gorgeous Strążyska Valley with small shelter offering drinks and meals. Ścieżka nad Reglami path with nice view on Kalatówki Valley.